Crossroads is a community of people from different backgrounds, countries and experiences who have one thing in common - a desire to know Jesus.
We'd love you to join us - whoever you are, wherever you're from.
Crossroads Belconnen meets at 4.00pm every Sunday at Copland College, Copland Drive, Melba (click to see a map)
What to expect
Our time together starts at 4.00pm (though people start arriving from 3.45pm) on Sunday afternoons with singing, kids’ spots, readings from the Bible, prayers and a Bible talk. Afterwards we enjoy afternoon tea together.
- Casual, welcoming atmosphere
- Friendly people
- Church that lasts for 90 minutes (we'll be all finished by 5.30pm)
- Thought-provoking and applied talks from the Bible
- Live music
- Kingdom Kids program for primary aged kids
- Afternoon tea
- Opportunities to help others
- Opportunities to join a weekly Growth Group (small group Bible study), or join a group to find out more about Christianity
We'd love you to join us on Sunday in Belconnen.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions about Crossroads Belconnen, please contact us: email: email@example.com
Join our Facebook Connections Group