We'd love you to join us - whoever you are, wherever you're from.
Crossroads Evening meets at 6.30pm every Sunday in the Copland Lecture Theatre on Kingsley St at the Australian National University (see map below).
Mixing a focus on Jesus and his death with good music and a wide range of people, Crossroads Evening is an exciting place to be. Ideal for uni students (especially if you live on the ANU campus), workers, international students, families with kids at college and those who just find going to church in the evening most suitable for them.
What to expect
Our time together starts at 6.30pm with singing, readings from the Bible, prayers and a Bible talk. Afterwards we enjoy supper together.
- Casual, welcoming atmosphere
- Friendly people
- Church that lasts for 90 minutes (we'll be all finished by 8.00pm)
- Thought-provoking and applied talks from the Bible
- Live music
- Supper afterwards
- Tea and coffee from 6.15pm beforehand
- Opportunities to help others
- Opportunities to join a weekly Growth Group (small group Bible study), or join a group to find out more about Christianity
We'd love you to join us on Sunday evenings.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions about Crossroads Evening, please contact Simon Nixey.